ENGLISH VERSION OF THE E-BOOK
The ultimate practical guide to success in making beautiful, tasty chocolate bonbons.
Immediately after your purchase you will receive an e-mail with a download link to the e-book.
You get, among other things, this in the book:
- Detailed step-by-step guide to tempering chocolate and coloured cocoa butter
- The knowledge of how to make beautiful, shiny chocolate bonbons
- Everything you need to know about airbrushing, including how to bring your airbrush to life, how to get to know your airbrush, and what to adjust if the airbrush doesn't spray evenly and nicely (or doesn't spray at all)
- Knowledge of the properties of different sugars and the physics of chocolate tempering
- 24 easy recipes for fillings for your chocolate bonbons - that both taste extremely delicious and have a shelf life of 2 months*
- Step-by-step guides to decorating your chocolate bonbons with coloured cocoa butter, including guides for both simple and more advanced designs
- Directions for cleaning moulds and equipment
- Information on storage and shelf life of the chocolate bonbons
- Information and recommendations regarding equipment and ingredients
- Tips for all stages of the work process
All in all, the book is a cornucopia of practical tips and points of attention in order to succeed in making beautiful, tasty chocolate bonbons.
Also, see the table of contents below for a more detailed insight into what the book contains.
Number of pages: 147
*All fillings have a shelf life of minimum 2 months. However, a couple of fillings (Passion fruit ganache and Rhubarb/ginger ganache) will have lost some of their intensity in taste after 1 month. Therefore, the general shelf life the of fillings in the e-book is indicated as 1-2 months. But none of the fillings in the e-book will be bad after 1 month.
The file that you download is a pdf file. So the e-book works both super well if you want to read it on an iPad - and just as well if you want to print it on regular paper.
Since e-books are digital, a purchase of e-books is final. Therefore, if you buy an e-book, you can’t return or exchange it. If you have any questions, it is better if you ask me first :-) You can send a message via the contact formula.